Historic Ferry Tour July 9, 2004
concerning the lives of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr
Historic Ferry Tour Reservations Information
Prior to the Weehawken Reenactment of the Duel on Sunday July 11, 2004:
There was a ferry boat tour of Historic Places in New York harbor.
It was in a positive light toward both Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr
This tour was open to the public at a discounted cost of $18.00.
Students and Senior Citizens will receive a 10 % discount.
The tour ran from 10:00 am until noon on Friday, July 9, 2004.
Members chatted with authors, museum personnel and
other experts on board with Fox TV and WCBS camera crews.
The cruise was an outstanding success!
We thank Arthur Imperitore for donating the wonderful cruise boat at substantial discount to the ABA.
(Click on blue letter link to view one page landmark description)
1. Weehawken by Willie Demontreux and Lauren Sherman
2. The Grange
3. Richmond Hilll by Lyman Coddington
5. Staten Island
6. King George III by Helena or Diane for Becky
7. Battle of Brooklyn by Prof. William Parry
8. Grass Fort read by Antonio Burr
9. POW ships
10. The Hermitage by Dr. Henry Bishoff
11. Wall St.offices
13. Tontine Coffee House read by Stuart Johnson
14. John Barker Church
15. Fraunces Tavern read by FT Board member
16. 52 Cedar Street
17. Trinity Church
18. Bridewell Prison
19. Bayard House
20. Jersey City by Joel (not available on line)
From left: Manhattan, The River, Weehawken,
and the bust of Alexander Hamilton
For further info,
Go to http://hamiltonsociety.org/
Back to AaronBurrAssociation.org Main Page